Welcome to our forums.

Help needed for 50+ year old travellers

Hi @harrietk

I’ve completed your survey, good luck with your studies.

I’ve deleted the duplicate entry, we only need this on one thread.

Pretty easy & quick to complete, well done. Wasn’t sure about Q4 asking about conscious travel…..as opposed to unconscious travel? I have taken that to mean environmentally responsible travel, was that the correct interpretation?

Essex UK

Hello,
I am a 3rd year student at Nottingham Trent University, currently in search of some respondents for my survey regarding a new business concept for those who love to travel and are aged over 50.

“Survey ":https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SXMR8NH
The purpose of this survey is to be used as my final piece of primary research for my 3rd year dissertation as part of my Fashion Marketing and Branding degree.

The aim of this project is to develop a new business idea or concept which could be placed within industry. I am focusing on the ages 50-75+ and whether there is a necessity for this type of service within the travel market.

Consent:

1. Your participation is voluntary and you have the right to withdraw at any point without any reason or implication

2. The information collected will remain anonymous and stored confidentially

3. Survey results will be made available to the dissertation report and examiners and the public at the end of the year at the FMB Degree Show 2020

4. The conduct of this project has gained ethical approval from my dissertation tutor and Nottingham Trent University.

If you have any questions regarding this survey or would like to ask for more details, please feel free to message me.

2 Posts
Sign in to add your message