Welcome to our forums.

Travel Tips

Welcome @hiteryAdams to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Vancouver is indeed a fabulous city. We really enjoyed staying there, being able to explore it prior to and after an alaskan cruise. You can read more about I found the city here:

https://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/blog/cruise-holland-america-line-blog/alaska-cruising-holland-america-line-shore-exursions-part-3?ct=Adventures%20With%20Steve%20Aldridge

I can’t help you with the UBC as we stayed in a lovely apartment on the 23rd floor of a block overlooking False Creek. Fabulous views and a good spot to explore the city. We booked it with AirBnB.

The view from the apartment:

Inside the apartment

Essex UK

Hey,

I live in Toronto with my family. I have a daughter doing graduation in Arts from the University Of British Columbia. She is to be graduated by the end of this year. We plan to attend her graduation ceremony and wish to roam around the city of Vancouver. It’s our first time visiting Vancouver but has heard lots about it from my daughter. Its beautiful places and cultural diversity attracts most of the tourists. I have surfed on the TripAdvisor to find some stay arrangements in Vancouver. From there I got to know about “Vancouver hostel” run by UBC.

Is there anyone who used their service. We will be staying there for a minimum of 2 weeks. So the room needs to be good. Even they have good ratings and reviews, I would like to get suggestions from you guys. Share your experience if you have tried this out.

Thanks!

Last Edited by hiteryAdams at 06 Mar 07:09
2 Posts
Sign in to add your message