Welcome to our forums.

Holiday subscription service

@Fossil wrote:

Under £400 pp

Well done Alan & cheers from the early morning fog.

I also like Lanzarote. Late time I was there our guide was one step away from a free straight jacket, but after about half an hour I warmed to his eccentric ways & had a great day.

Essex UK

Lanzarote is my favourite Canary Island as it has so much to offer if you do your research. Like you @Solent_Richard I would not bother in the off season, April to October as there are other destinations I would rather visit in the summer. Currently 23c and the Rosé is reasonable.

London

Fossil wrote:

Going back to this subject and late deals that I mentioned previously but did not take. This time I have booked a late deal with Thomas Cook and am off to a 4 star all inclusive hotel just on the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen tomorrow. Under £400 pp including day time flights and transfers. Will report on it when I return.

Good morning @Fossil

Sounds a pretty reasonable deal that though Lanzarote in season would never appeal to me, let alone out-of-season.

Still, I’ll be more than interested to read your report and discuss the hotel’s attributes on your return.

PS. I see the price for next week has jumped £58 per person.

Going back to this subject and late deals that I mentioned previously but did not take. This time I have booked a late deal with Thomas Cook and am off to a 4 star all inclusive hotel just on the outskirts of Puerto del Carmen tomorrow. Under £400 pp including day time flights and transfers. Will report on it when I return.

London

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
07:16 09-Feb-19

I noticed that Loveholidays are doing the instalments too now. Do we know of anyone else that offers this facility.

No, but I think I prefer the current system of deposit and one final payment. Unless you set up a
Direct Debit then it’s a bit of a bother having to remember the dates of each instalment.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I noticed that Loveholidays are doing the instalments too now. Do we know of anyone else that offers this facility.

Essex UK

I noticed that TUI have launched a scheme for you to pay for your holiday by instalments. Not a subscription service but a similar idea of letting you spread the cost of your holiday.

Essex UK

Fossil wrote:

@Solent_Richard no I didn’t too many pre Christmas activities.

Well then we will never know how good it really was.

Maybe there was a leaky roof.

The point I make is that we all know these aren’t the bargains they appear and rarely materialise at the headline price.

Funnily I spotted a advert in yesterday’s Daily Mail.

A Mercury holiday to the 5 Star Coral Beach Hotel & Resort in Cyprus: £379 a week All Inclusive

Mercury have some good offers. We head to Thailand with them next year and flights are with Singapore Airlines (Seats already reserved).

@Solent_Richard no I didn’t too many pre Christmas activities.

London

Fossil wrote:

Not for me, like @Cruzeroqueen1 I want to go where I want to go.
It also leaves many questions unanswered. Does the price include airport transfers, hold luggage, hotel food, single supplements,
Prefer to book a TUI late deal. Just checked, southern Spain, 7 days, half board including flights, transfers etc, £184 mid December.

“Just Checked”

So did you book it?

18 Posts
Sign in to add your message