Welcome to our forums.

Travel Apps Corner

Hello

Very nice…

@applegroupie wrote:

we did win one with the lesser teams.

Well done, glad you’re enjoying the on-line quizzes

Essex UK

@coolonespa. We participated in 3 quizzes via zoom so far. Another one this evening. We didn’t do so well with the massive one of 51 teams but we did win one with the lesser teams.

The music round is always a hit or miss with us. Our knowledge of music confines to only the 1960s and a bit of classical music. Likewise with sports, don’t know anything about football. We get by with some knowledge of snooker, golf , tennis and F1 racing. We are very ok with Geography, Films and Literature though.

@applegroupie wrote:

We participated in a quiz

How did you do in the quiz?

Essex UK

We participated in a quiz via Zoom last Saturday.

There were 51 teams and funny hats seems to be a favourite apparel !

coolonespa wrote:

Alan, can you add a backdrop of your own

Yes you can. Next time I will rather than being live from the Black Sea.

Cheers Gill @Cruzeroqueen1

London

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
08:42 17-Apr-20

The Silvertravel team met for tea & a chat yesterday using Zoom (although in an act of pure oneupmanship one had already started on the Rose )

Seemed to work very well, handling the nine of us, I’ve heard its capable of many more people joining. Alan was the advanced user, changing the backdrop. Alan, can you add a backdrop of your own or can you only use the ones provided?

A screen shot of the team meeting with impromptu hats for added interest.

Looking good, everyone. And Alan……Cheers!!!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

The Silvertravel team met for tea & a chat yesterday using Zoom (although in an act of pure oneupmanship one had already started on the Rose )

Seemed to work very well, handling the nine of us, I’ve heard its capable of many more people joining. Alan was the advanced user, changing the backdrop. Alan, can you add a backdrop of your own or can you only use the ones provided?

A screen shot of the team meeting with impromptu hats for added interest.

Essex UK

You’ll probably have to wait until they start doing drone deliveries Gill. Then it can drop your order in your lap whilst you’re sunbathing

Essex UK
63 Posts
Sign in to add your message