Welcome to our forums.

Gadgets

ubrus wrote:

brus
15:51 10-Jul-19

Me either as a tech savvy, I can’t live without gadgets. And very often I take them on trips. Sometimes I use my laptop, other times I take my tablet. Though, both are great I have hard times deciding what to pick haha. That’s why better buy only one and don’t bother choosing between laptop and tablet. So as I was browsing through the web to look for help in my decisions, I stumbled on a very useful “article” that might help you too, if you are wondering what should you pick (laptop or tablet).

Do you have a link to access the article @ubrus ?

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Me either as a tech savvy, I can’t live without gadgets. And very often I take them on trips. Sometimes I use my laptop, other times I take my tablet. Though, both are great I have hard times deciding what to pick haha. That’s why better buy only one and don’t bother choosing between laptop and tablet. So as I was browsing through the web to look for help in my decisions, I stumbled on a very useful “article” that might help you too, if you are wondering what should you pick (laptop or tablet).

My Android phone has replaced my laptop.

Thank you for your first post @acornlady and a warm welcome to the Forum. That’s a good idea, I think you can subscribe to do that from you Kindle as well.

Essex UK

I have a newspaper app on my ipad so I can download my daily newspaper every day. No longer have to search foreign cities to try and find a UK newspaper. I just need to find wi fi

What is your preferred gadget of choice Muhammad Abdullah ?

Wakefield, West Yorks.

thanks for information……

Camera and Kindle.

Anywhere that the sun is shining.
I used to have a Swiss Army Knife and discovered over the years all the attachments refused to unfold no matter how much oil or WD 40 you applied…

I must have been lucky then. Hardly touched mine and it still works fine, although I have broken the biggest blade.

Essex UK

Love all the replies, especially the one about travelling minus clothes in preference to gadgets. I think that’s a whole different forum.

Susie

26 Posts
Sign in to add your message