Welcome to our forums.

The most wondeful

I totally agree with your post! The cenotes are AMAZING, despite the temperature in the environment, which usually varies between 29 and 32 degrees, the water in these remains cold, is great this experience, recently visit the route of the cenotes, incredible.

Cancun, Mexico

Thank you iwent! Actually no, I just made a few adjustments manually!

I love this [email protected] . Did you use a filter to get the colour?

The most wonderful cenotes at the Riviera Maya!

Recently my wife and I had the pleasure of traveling to the Riviera Maya. We had always heard good comments about that destination, that’s why this time we decided to venture and get to know Quintana Roo. We planned our trip well in advance as always, so we discovered that the best season to travel to that destination is in September. We hired our transportation service online and from our arrival to the city, we were treated very well. We stayed in an Airbnb in Tulum, and people recommended that we rent a car with a local company called City Car Rental. We had the opportunity to visit several cenotes that are in the Riviera Maya, and I can tell you that it was one of the most incredible experiences! It is fantastic to be able to enjoy these incredible caves with crystal clear waters and mysterious canals. Without a doubt, it was an incredible trip and recommendable.

Last Edited by TravelerMan88 at 12 Nov 21:22
4 Posts
Sign in to add your message