Welcome to our forums.

Review 'Gladstone's Library': A fabulous place to stay in North Wales

Fossil wrote:

8:14 11-Feb-19

For peace and tranquility it would be at the Yoga retreat I attended on several occasions in the hills of Southern Spain near to the village of Comares. Waking every morning and looking out over the peaceful valley as the sun rises from behind the peaks and birds take to the skies to welcome another day

Although about 4 hours drive from us, Alan @Fossil I reckon we also experience the same peaceful ambience.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

For peace and tranquility it would be at the Yoga retreat I attended on several occasions in the hills of Southern Spain near to the village of Comares. Waking every morning and looking out over the peaceful valley as the sun rises from behind the peaks and birds take to the skies to welcome another day.

London

For me, I’d choose somewhere like Tahiti, Bora Bora or Moorea. The ultimate idyll!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I’m not sure if anyone would be interested in my life story but if I were to write it, somewhere warm would be a must. Alongside a river or lake & fairly remote for a tranquil & peaceful environment. So I’m thinking somewhere in Asia would be perfect, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, perhaps beside the Mekong. Lovely clear skies would be good too, so I could stare at the moon for inspiration.

Essex UK

I don’t write my life story – I think I’d bore myself – but do write all the time, wherever I am – fiction, travel, the occasional poem. I love writing in cafes – almost anywhere in the world!

Just been to Gladstone’s Library in North Wales – a wonderful relaxing place to stay – see the review 194746.
Question for the Forum – where would you go as a ‘retreat’ or relaxing place if you wanted to start/finish writing your life story?

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message