Welcome to our forums.

Destinations we’d like to visit again

I would like to revist Easter Island, I found it a magical place and wish I had had more
time to explore it. We kept in touch with our guide there for quite some time, and were
thrilled when, unlike anyone else there, we had our passport stamped with the name,
as her boyfriend was the notary and she arranged it as a special treat.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I’ll kick off then and start with a positive. Vienna is one of the places mentioned in the article.

We had a day in Vienna as part of an Avalaon Magnificent Europe Cruise and was left yearning for more. A couple of years later we came back to spend a few days exploring the city and couldn’t have been happier that we’d returned. A highlight was the horses who been on holiday on our first visit, so we made sure they were back for our return.

Essex UK

An article on the Lonely Planet website gave me an idea for a thread: https://www.lonelyplanet.com/travel-tips-and-articles/take-two-our-stories-of-destinations-wed-like-to-redo/40625c8c-8a11-5710-a052-1479d27548fc?utm_campaign=ENL-EMEA-20180911&utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&stuid=9f5002a8542c2c30bfd4ce2798576f9b&utm_content=61441&utm_term=

What place have you been to, would like to go back and why?

It may be that on the positive side its a place you spent a day on a cruise exploring but had to go back because it had so much more to offer.

On the less welcome side there may have been issues that meant you didn’t get to do what you wanted and need to return.

What’s your story?

Essex UK
23 Posts
Sign in to add your message