Welcome to our forums.

Wild, wild and more wild animals

Welcome back GDB1 and for sharing the amazing photos you took whilst you were away!

Nice additions to the thread.

Essex UK

Thanks @Fossil… and the rest of you…. Mary and I are pleased to be back…. it was a fascinating 10 days in many ways, but equally frustrating in others. In all honesty there was only ever going to be a 50/50 chance of a snow leopard, but he who dares…………

…and these are the famous Przewalski’s Horses…. the only true wild horses in the world…. I think there maybe only 200 of them in the Hustai National Park, Mongolia…. we were very privileged to see them…… but not too close.

Welcome home @GDB1

London

I have just submitted a review…. ‘Outer Mongolia’
Here is just another feathered friend I caught in the middle of a very hot day….. a Common Tern…. and another small furry friend peeking momentarily out of the rocks…… he is a Vole similar to ours but not often seen

Shame you didn’t get to see all the wildlife you wanted but I enjoyed these photos.

Essex UK

Welcome back, :GDB1 – look forward to the review, and already enjoying the latest photos.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

….this one I dubbed… the Lloyds Bank Black Horse… it was taken near a lake with the main capital city of Ulaanbaator in the background….. sadly I couldn’t get him to prance!

..Ooops…. seemed to have repeated myself…. maybe one of the moderators could remove one of the ‘meerkat’ impersonators ?

443 Posts
Sign in to add your message