Welcome to our forums.

Where is your favourite holiday destination

HSunny12 wrote:

I love to travel very much. Now I am going to travel to Europe. I want to visit more than one country.

After travelling all the way from the USA you will certainly want to see as much as possible. Collect a hire car at your arrival airport and one country will blend into the next. Enjoy your trip.

London

I love to travel very much. Now I am going to travel to Europe. I want to visit more than one country.

Welcome @BloomBillion to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

Thats a really great website with some nice ideas, thanks @Wyen

Kimberley11 wrote:

Kimberley11
01:48 26-May-19

We just got back from Puerto Vallarta and loved it! There’s so much to do there and the weather was perfect. https://www.twotravellingtoques.com/best-things-to-do-in-puerto-vallarta/
Puerto Vallarta

I spent two weeks there about 30 years ago, – not as many activities around then, but loved the place
and the people, and made friends with some of the locals, with whom I kept in touch for years.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Hi, everyone. My favorite destination is Europe. I’ve been to Austria, Poland, Chech Republic, and Russia. Last month I was in St. Petersburg. It was my first time there, and I liked it so much. I love taking different excursions, so in St. Petersburg, I took a few tours tours in St. Petersburg, and it was a really cool experience. Guides were total professionals.

Last Edited by Andrew088 at 20 May 08:30

Hello, everyone. Traveling is my hobby and it gives me so much pleasure. I’ve been to a few countries in Asia, Africa, but my favorite travel destination in Europe. Last month I opened a new country for myself. I visited Russia(Moscow and St. Petersburg). I was pleasantly surprised because the cities are so beautiful. I took few "tours in St. Petersburg and it was unforgettable. White nights, bridges, different museums for sure must be seen.

Last Edited by George77 at 17 May 12:53

My favorite destination is Europe. Paris and Rome had stolen my heart when I first visited them.

Have you guys been there: http://www.toucantrail.com/ An awesome place to travel with your family, lots to see there.

Kansas

Hi there. I don’t have one particular favorite holiday destination. I like snowboarding and it doesn’t matter for me which mountains to choose. Also, I like beach holidays. I prefer beautiful and silent places.

92 Posts
Sign in to add your message