Welcome to our forums.

Where is your favourite holiday destination

Can’t decide between the Highlands and Islands of Scotland (where my heart is) or Swedish Lapland (where my dreams are – I have become a Northern Lights addict!).

You are lucky @Rishabhb392 it is only a few hundred miles from you in New Dheli.

London

Kasol and Malana, Himachal Pradesh are so lovely places that I want to visit again and again! :)

Hello @solobackpacker and welcome to the forum. Many thanks for you contribution and look forward to reading others.

London

Poland, Krakow, has such a great feel. The central square has a really nice buzz. Food is amazing! and can be cheap in some streets just outside of the main square..

Hi there, I always love to visit California’s destinations as Conejo Valley there hills, beaches, and winery really fascinating. If anyone have experience to visit California can share it here, it will be helpful for first time visitors like me. thank you so much.

Quite fancy Cardiff & now I have endorsements from @Sammy15 and @Hardyplant I need to elevate it up the bucket list priority order.

Essex UK

I agree with @Sammy15 about Cardiff. I visited with my adult son and found the whole area really interesting. Cardiff Bay, where we stayed, was lovely (but the weather was hot and sunny while we were there) and I agree about the people being friendly and really helpful. But that goes for the whole of South Wales from my experience.

I’d definitely recommend Cardiff, Wales as my favorite City. Fell in love with it after spending a week there. Much to do and found the people to be very friendly and accommodating.

148 Posts
Sign in to add your message