Welcome to our forums.

Sunsets

Just passing the tip of the Isle of Wight after leaving Southampton on our recent cruise.

Bedford

I’m delighted that the Shetland Isles managed to creep into such an exotic list.

Last Edited by unknown at 07 Jan 13:41
ESW
Lincolnshire

Lonely Planet have just listed the Top 10 sunrises of the world:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/australia/t … il=lpemail

Essex UK
What time was sunset and sunrise? Was it fairly quick or did you get any lingering dusk?

Sunrise was just before 6am & seemed to last quite a while. The morning clouds made it last longer but once the sun had burned them off it was blinding white. Sunset was about 7pm but was a much quicker affair & the lack of clouds at that time made it a much less spectacular event.

Essex UK

What time was sunset and sunrise? Was it fairly quick or did you get any lingering dusk?

ESW
Lincolnshire

Another one from Lankayan. The seats weren’t very comfortable but they made for an interesting picture:

Essex UK
Both look great on here Steve, unfortunately they appear to small on the blog to appreciate them properly – Oh, and I enjoyed reading your blog – most interesting……

Thanks David. I’m really glad people seem to be enjoying the series.

Essex UK

Both look great on here Steve, unfortunately they appear to small on the blog to appreciate them properly – Oh, and I enjoyed reading your blog – most interesting……

Last Edited by unknown at 07 Jan 08:19
Bedford

Thank you.

Here’s another, same Island:

Essex UK

Great picture and what marvellous cloud effects.

Last Edited by unknown at 07 Jan 05:48
ESW
Lincolnshire
Sign in to add your message