Welcome to our forums.

Silver Travel Advisor Bag's Day Out

Welcome back, Bag!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

London

Good shots @applegroupie & a belated Happy Birthday.

I am reading a book where the author refers to “its” as he or she alternately to overcome this.

Essex UK

applegroupie wrote:

applegroupie
12:23 06-Aug-19

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

But (s)he is SO much younger than you

I don’t want to be labelled as sexist if I refer to Bag as a “She” but it has behaved like a DIVA many times. However, keep referring as “IT” is not a good compromise either. Can you think of an imaginative way to refer to this BAG or should it stay androgynous as “IT”!

I think it should be named BOB – Bolshie Obstreperous Bag

I did no get silver travel advisor bags. Anyone is here who tell me how can I get this bag also.

new york

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

But (s)he is SO much younger than you

I don’t want to be labelled as sexist if I refer to Bag as a “She” but it has behaved like a DIVA many times. However, keep referring as “IT” is not a good compromise either. Can you think of an imaginative way to refer to this BAG or should it stay androgynous as “IT”!

applegroupie wrote:

applegroupie
17:02 05-Aug-19

STA(R) Bag helped me celebrate my ? birthday with a day out at Bletchley Park on 24 July, one of the two hottest days of the year! I was wilting by the end of the day but Bag was still going strong.

But (s)he is SO much younger than you @applegroupie, so should be in ‘good fettle’. Bet it was a
really interesting day. Shame how his life ended.

STA(R) Bag helped me celebrate my ? birthday with a day out at Bletchley Park on 24 July, one of the two hottest days of the year! I was wilting by the end of the day but Bag was still going strong.

Would Bag have been a good codebreaker for Alan Turing?

It would want its own office – looks like it has commandered one already!

Glad to hear you had such a good time @Lin (water and honey notwithstanding!).

Thanks for the update @Lin , strangely enough I did that exact walk along the canals on Tuesday.

Essex UK
544 Posts
Sign in to add your message