Welcome to our forums.

Silver Travel Advisor Bag's Day Out

A belated Happy Birthday to you @scrumpy – enjoy your ‘holiday’!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Great picture @scrumpy Happy Birthday and welcome to our Forum.

Essex UK

Welcome to the forum @scrumpy and a very Happy Birthday to you. Love the picture, all you need now is the sun.

London

I’ve taken my “silvertraveladvisor” bag, filled with holiday goodies to my self-isolation sun bed!
All alone on my April Fools my birthday :o(

@wtgwtd I would suggest you contact the following site which may be able to help regarding Oxfordshire:
https://www.visitsoutheastengland.com/events/whats-on-in-oxfordshire
As for London the web is full of information regarding the various festivals at Easter.
If anyone has any further advice I am sure they will post it.

London

Hi @Fossil

I’m new to Oxford and originally from the North, the web page is just something I’ve started doing so that liked minded travellers like me can benefit. I’m struggling to find many sources that cover small family festivals, please let me know if you know any. Thank you

Oxford

Hello @wtgwtd and welcome to the forum. I am a little surprised that someone from the Oxford area is asking what is happening in their own area especially in view of the web page you run.

London

Need some advice on travelling with grandkids (aged 7 and 4), some festivals near London/Oxford during this half-term and then Easter, thank you.

Oxford

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
08:07 09-Jan-20

@the4ts wrote:

take photos of than my Mother Goose doll

HNY to you as well.

I quite like the idea of a thread that looks at things people always take with them on their travels. I’ll start a new thread off & look forward to seeing a few pictures of your MG doll. You could always add variety by having the doll in differing situations, a bit like the “elf on the shelf” thing that’s very popular for the kids at Christmas.

Yes, that sounds fun – I’ve seen a few people with a ‘photo mascot’ on my travels and it always makes me smile!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

@the4ts wrote:

take photos of than my Mother Goose doll

HNY to you as well.

I quite like the idea of a thread that looks at things people always take with them on their travels. I’ll start a new thread off & look forward to seeing a few pictures of your MG doll. You could always add variety by having the doll in differing situations, a bit like the “elf on the shelf” thing that’s very popular for the kids at Christmas.

Essex UK
566 Posts
Sign in to add your message