Welcome to our forums.

London Cruise Show

Fossil wrote:

It was a good show for Silver Travel with over 300 new members signed up and some excellent new contacts made from overseas.

Good to see. Exceeded the target.

It was a good show for Silver Travel with over 300 new members signed up and some excellent new contacts made from overseas.

London

Fossil wrote:

Thanks for the excellent pictures Richard @Solent_Richard

My pleasure Alan.

I had a great time especially doing a bit of networking with a number of the cruise lines and of course discovering an exhibitor who is also a member of one of my my Cunard Facebook groups who is the Cruise Concierge at Southampton’s newest Harbour Hotel…

Guess who has been invited to a pre-match tour and lunch?

And so the 2 day cruise show comes to an end. Richards photos show the Saturday crowd and this photo is the Sunday crowd. Time to rest the feet with a glass of Rose.

London

Thanks for the excellent pictures Richard @Solent_Richard

London

Fossil wrote:

Any member coming to the Cruise Show today or tomorrow at Olympia we are on stand B16, come and say hello.

Well having just returned home safely I’m happy to report from yesterday’s visit that this years Daily Mail London Cruise Show…

didn’t disappoint.

There were over 60 exhibitors ranging from cruise lines and travel agents to service providers and destination promoters…

Good to see all stands busy including Silver Travel Advisor

There were 3 ‘open’ theatres offering comprehensive lectures and presentations…

Some will recognise the speaker at this particular one, standing room only…

Okay, a little bit of zoom…

While Solent Richard was more than pleased to see one of his favourite cruise lines, Hapag-LLoyd, dominating the third theatre with their new ‘Expeditions’ programmes…

Altogether a good day out in addition to it being a successful weekend in the city. Also nice to see Olympia so busy and a great interest in cruising.

Last Edited by Solent_Richard at 18 Feb 15:53

Still dark but time to leave for Olympia. Any member coming to the Cruise Show today or tomorrow at Olympia we are on stand B16, come and say hello.

London

Fossil wrote:

Fossil
09:31 12-Feb-18

Steve Newman one of our PR’s will be there @Cruzeroqueen1 and will be handling photos, twitter and other aspects of social media so I will send you a link when it is done.

Thanks, Alan, appreciate that.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

coolonespa wrote:

Have fun guys, I hope you have a very enjoyable & rewarding show.

Looking forward to it immensely.

Have fun guys, I hope you have a very enjoyable & rewarding show.

Essex UK
17 Posts
Sign in to add your message