The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

St Lucia excursions

Welcome @Disco to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

Hello @Disco and welcome to the forum, Really pleased we were able to help you. Please let us know how the holidays goes.

London

I can definitely recommend reading the review by Adam Jacot de Boinod. As a result of reading his review we booked two separate hotels (one week in each), rather than 14 days in one area. We would not have considered this had we not read the article, so yet again – thank you Silver Traveller!

Troon

St Lucia is amazing. I definitely think the rainforest cannot be missed. Get a guide, it’s fascinating & if you can get up high for some stupendous views. The beaches are fab too but the forest is something of wonder.

Merseyside

Welcome @Rockchick to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Its been so many years since I was last in St Lucia that I’m struggling to recall much from distant memory.

I know there’s a number of very nice Sandals resorts on the island if you’re looking for some all inclusive luxury (friends went there a couple of years ago).

We have this article on the site which you may find of use.

https://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/blog/destination-features-caribbean-st-lucia/head-over-heals-in-st-lucia

Are you planning to be there for some days or are you looking to select a days’ excursion from a cruise ship?

Essex UK

Any recommendations for places to visit on St Lucia please.

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message