Welcome to our forums.

Travelling with your dog

Only just spotted this @Feetdotravel as it was posted whilst I was on holiday myself. Did you resolve this & book something? Be interested to know what you sorted out. Also wasn’t clear where you were travelling from?

Essex UK

We have recently been contemplating taking our dog to Spain. Has anyone had an experience of this? I found this article which shed some light on what we need to do: https://alicanteairport.guide/airport-information/pets/ but I would appreciate any advice.

Last Edited by Feetdotravel at 05 Nov 12:49

Travelling with a dog sounds very interesting, it is not so lonely if you travelled completely alone, besides, a dog can be a better companion than some people to protect you at some point

coolonespa wrote:

Dream Dog Beds

I noticed on Twitter yesterday that Ben Fogle was promoting this bed. Must be the new “in” thing for dogs.

Essex UK

coolonespa wrote:

I stayed at The Manor Country House Hotel recently that boasted specific rooms in the Coach House that come complete with Dream Dog Beds, access to the 4PAWS A La Carte menu and a dog sitting service.

Sounds wonderful (say the dogs- “when can we go”?)

Scotland

coolonespa wrote:

coolonespa
09:51 17-Sep-19

I stayed at The Manor Country House Hotel recently that boasted specific rooms in the Coach House that come complete with Dream Dog Beds, access to the 4PAWS A La Carte menu and a dog sitting service.

Good to know some places do offer this service.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Essex UK

The best friend of the man. Nothing much to say. Traveling with your dog should be incredible experience

@Cruzeroqueen1 Agreed. These dogs deserve more than being used as tools for likes and praises on the Internet.

TedKngt wrote:

TedKngt
18:48 28-Jun-19

@Cruzeroqueen1 Vanity could also explain why people choose to shop for certain breeds rather than adopt. So many dogs in need of a home though…

Oh, yes, @TedKngt I think vanity is the definitive reason. And I’m going to stick my neck out here and posit the suggestion that maybe someone who is so shallow doesn’t deserve ’Man’s Best Friend’!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
30 Posts
Sign in to add your message