Welcome to our forums.

Solo Travelling? Make your voice heard

Done, thank you

I thought I’d bring this survey to the attention of members who have previously mentioned Solo travelling so that they don’t miss the opportunity, such as @Hitlow @Lovetocruise @Luna @swatki @Wellchosen @deecee1 @Kath3852

Essex UK

Solent-Richard_1 wrote:

The problem with ‘World of Cruising’ surveys is that they require you to register with an email address then bombard you with their cruise adverts.

I completed the survey but didn’t enter my email address and it was accepted, hopefully it will count.

Scotland

Solent-Richard_1 wrote:

I know you can unsubscribe at any stage but there is a ‘lag’ time.

mmmm that reminds me, I must sit down with a large mug of tea & have an unsubscribe blitz. There’s plenty that do that.

Thanks Jo & Gill. The more voices heard on this, the more likely change is.

Essex UK

Done the survey!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

The problem with ‘World of Cruising’ surveys is that they require you to register with an email address then bombard you with their cruise adverts.

I know you can unsubscribe at any stage but there is a ‘lag’ time.

Done – I doubt if I’m their ‘average tourist’ but if it helps give solo travellers a better deal, then I’ve done my bit.

World of Cruising are running a survey on Solo travel. On the Forum, at cruise shows etc. we’ve been told time & time again how unfair solo travellers think issues like single supplements are, so here’s an opportunity to put your thoughts forward.

The flyer says: “We are keen to understand more about the experience of solo travelling on holiday, and in the cruise sector particularly.
For this reason, we are running a special World of Cruising Survey in association with ROL Cruise to gauge the thoughts of solo travellers.
The results will help us to build a comprehensive report that will be shared with the travel industry, especially major cruise lines, helping them to better understand the needs of those travelling solo and how their overall experience could be improved.
By completing the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw to win one of four £25 Amazon vouchers
Do you have a spare 3 minutes to give us some feedback?
If you are not a solo traveller yourself, then we would greatly appreciate you forwarding this on to friends or family who are either solo travellers or potentially interesting in solo travelling.”

This is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3772704/Solo-Travellers-Survey

Essex UK
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message