Welcome to our forums.

Just wanted to say Hello

And yet another welcome from me, @CurlyWurly65, I have visited Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama and Guatemala, but only whilst on a cruise, therefore cannot offer advice, except to say they were wonderful places with very friendly people.

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

And welcome to the forum from me too CurlyWurly……..

Bedford

Welcome @CurlyWurly65

London

Welcome, @CurlyWurly65 – backpacking in Central America – what a great trip that will be.

I’m assuming you speak Spanish? I’ve not been there but recall a long conversation with a couple who have – they liked Costa Rica, but loved Nicaragua – less touristy and the people really welcoming. (If you think of going as far south as Ecuador, do let me know – I was there last winter, travelling independently, and it’s wonderful.)

Welcome @CurlyWurly65 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I’ve literally just registered so thought I’d say hello to everyone.
I’m a Geordie now working and living overseas since last yr. I’m planning on doing a 3 month backpacking trip to Central America on my own sometime next yr, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Curlywurly65

Last Edited by CurlyWurly65 at 14 Aug 02:34
Cape Verde
6 Posts
Sign in to add your message