Welcome to our forums.

Our new mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller has arrived

Your welcome Gill @Cruzeroqueen1

London

Wow! Nearly a year since the guide was published, how that has flown.

Essex UK

Just received my mini-guide,a long with a welcome ST magazine, plus a ’bonus of two lovely STA luggage tags. Thanks to all at Silver Towers!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Much appreciated, thank you

Hi – we’ve checked back in the dusty archives here at Silver Towers….

Gill lives in Spain, and we don’t normally post overseas because of the costs, so we sent a link when we first received the request to the online version…..

http://en.calameo.com/read/004427423c1c78dbf0028

However, we’d be happy to make an exception for a loyal Silver Traveller and will get one in the post this week along with a couple of our smart new luggage tags too!

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:
Have just applied for my copy as I’m sure I will find it very useful, being a frequent solo cruiser
Still waiting………………………

Perhaps someone @Silver-Travel-Advisor could have a look at Gill’s outstanding request. Thanks

Essex UK

stuck in el post?

Cruzeroqueen1 wrote:

Have just applied for my copy as I’m sure I will find it very useful, being a frequent solo cruiser

Still waiting………………………

I travel alone all the time – doing the whole thing independently – but I do see that this could be daunting for anyone unused to it. So this is a great little guide for anyone launching out on their own for the first time.

Good idea but one thing is lacking. Advice on travel security. Very important but often overlooked subject. In my previous job I did travel briefings and also a project on lone female travellers. It doesn’t have to be scary, but just common sense. Happy to assist further.

13 Posts
Sign in to add your message