The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

SILVER TRAVEL SHOW - Free Entry

Great picture everyone. Sorry I wasn’t there to enjoy it with you.

Last Edited by unknown at 30 Jun 17:36
London

Thanks. As we were all suitably branded I didn’t grab for the bag (there was a box of them close to my feet). No I don’t think it would have counted and as Linda was taking the photo I wasn’t going to chance my arm hogging three ladies at once . Perhaps a thorn with 3 roses should be the caption

Essex UK

Great picture. Steve, you missed a trick there – you should have had your silver travel bag with you. Would this count as hugging three ‘tourists’?

ESW
Lincolnshire

Thanks Jo & David. Here’s a picture of the happy crew:

Essex UK

Glad you had such a great day.

Sounds like you had a great time Steve, pleased all went well – Job done….

Last Edited by unknown at 30 Jun 16:47
Bedford

Great day today meeting some existing Silvertravel members & some new ones. Great pleasure to meet Steve Francis aka Biffo who has written some great blogs about his travels around Thailand & has been our man on the ground during the troubles in Bangkok. Also a real privilege to spend some quality time with John Carter who was the roving TV correspondent for many years.

Essex UK

The day is here & the sun is shining. Hope to see some of you at the show today.

Essex UK

Thanks

Essex UK

You will manage with ease, I have every confidence.

London
19 Posts
Sign in to add your message