Welcome to our forums.

Must-visit Travel destinations of Tamil Nadu

We as a whole know how refined and wonderful the southern piece of our nation is. What’s more, if there must be one express that would portray the superbness of South India that it must be Tamil Nadu. Embellished with assorted qualities, this state is in a perfect world the country of established human progress that has safeguarded and sustained their two centuries old culture, conventions and workmanship such that it has been set for instance for different states. Tamil Nadu breaks all the buzzwords and has risen as an express that has abundance and differences. Moving mountains, purplish blue oceans, sandy shorelines, influencing fields, high falling waterfalls, chic lodgings, uber cool parlors, elevated shopping centers, there is infact nothing that this state needs and along these lines it is an absolute necessity visit in India. Here is a rundown of a portion of the best places to visit in Tamil Nadu that will open eye to an alternate and great India

Chennai

Chennai is an unmistakable victor with regards to best places to visit in Tamil Nadu. I mean it is not to no end that this city is the capital of a state as energetic as Tamil Nadu. Enhanced with sanctuaries, places of worship and shorelines, Chennai resembles a legacy city that stays in the current. Offering every one of the solaces of a metro city including the appeal of night life and youthful and striking group, Chennai is for sure the one of the best places to visit in Tamil Nadu. Perfect for shopping, gastronomic visits, journey and easygoing home base, the capital city is as differing as it can get. Make the most of its long drifts, lovely nightfalls, after dim gatherings, spiced-right nourishment and quiet feel and I am certain, you wouldn’t have any desire to go anyplace else.

the train trip is a set trip covering South India – called splendours of the south. The cost covers, 7 nights on the train, including all excursions food, guides etc. It suppose to be a 5 star luxury trip. (with a 5 star price tag) However it was far from this. Coach trips during the day was only suppose to take us to different sites in the area we were in, on that day, but some days we spent 5/6hours on the coach as the train was not where it was suppose to be when picking us up. The guides were also very poor quality. This was booked by an agent I used when travelling India and have used them many times and was not their fault at all. This is down to the management of the Golden Chariot train. This use to be managed by the Karnataka tourism office but then taken over by the Mapple Group (hotels). Whilst they say the train is refurbished, this isn’t true, only part have been. Our cabin was quite shabby, the air conditioning didn’t work effectively or not at all at times. I encountered a number of issues during my trip, to many to mention. I agree the customer service generally from the indian subcontinent is usually of a high standard, and most of the time cant do enough to help their guests. However this was far from what I experienced, in particular the general manager who was managing the trip. Whilst I only now just got an official apology, (which has taken 4 months and no end of emails to a number of people who are associated with the train company)

United Kingdom

Planning for a Tamil Nadu Visit and don’t know where to go? I have some good options for you. Tamil Nadu is known for its cultural heritage, fascinating temples, colonial structures, enchanting hill stations and a range of flora & fauna.

Beaches: Marina Beach, Mahabalipuram Beach, Kanya kumara Beach and Rameshwaram Beach

Temples: Meenakshi Temple, Chidambaram Temple, Rameshwaram Temple

Hill Stations: Ooty, Coonoor, Yercaud and kodiakanal

Wildlife: Vedanthangal Birds, Crocodile Bank, Point Calimere Bird Sanctuary

3 Posts
Sign in to add your message