Welcome to our forums.

Queen Vic - The Ship - A brief review...

So modest dear boy, everyone enjoys your reviews.

Essex UK

Thank you for your kind words Jo, Gill and Timetraveller I don’t profess to being a good review writer so its nice when folk make appreciative comments…..

Bedford

Love the Queen Vic but Queen Elizabeth is our favourite! Thanks for the review. Lovely memories.

Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex

Enjoyed the review and the photosm David – the ship looks identical to the Queen Elizabeth – I wasn’t aware of that!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

That was a great review, David- I must have missed it in the run up to Christmas. She’s my sister’s favourite ship, and I can see why.
People forget that P&O Arcadia is one of these triplet ships- she was almost the Victoria, I believe- along with the QE. I wonder what the differences are?

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria
Great review and nice photos, but where were the passengers, it looks like a ghost ship.

We chartered it for the twelve days Taylor…….No seriously, some of them were taken when we boarded when everyone was heading to their cabins or the buffet and the rest early morning or late at night….

Bedford

Great review and nice photos, but where were the passengers, it looks like a ghost ship.

Thank you for your comments Alan and Steve……

Last Edited by unknown at 05 May 21:42
Bedford

Good review David & the one on the main site.

Essex UK

Great pictures both here and on the main site. Loved the review.

London
11 Posts
Sign in to add your message