The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Off to Gozo with Headwater Travel...

Hi ESW and welcome back.

London

Welcome back ESW hope you had a good time and can now spend it catching up on all these exciting threads !

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Welcome back to the glorious sun-drenched UK, pleased you had a great time, wish I had been there as well, wouldn’t have had to suffer all the rain we have had…..

Bedford

Back today after a marvellous time. Love Gozo – it is still old fashioned, unspoilt and so relaxing. I’ll be writing a series of detailed reports over the next couple of weeks.

ESW
Lincolnshire

Happy Holidays

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Gozo is a lovely little island. So close to Malta but so different.

Anywhere that the sun is shining.

Have a fabulous time.
Alan

London

…I still can’t believe I won a prize and of all the ones last year, this is the one I would have chosen. Bags all packed and drive to Heathrow for overnight tomorrow to catch a flight on Saturday. I’m very impressed by the service and information provided by Headwater. Away from the computer for a fortnight but I’ll be back with plenty of new ideas (I hope).

Eleanor

ESW
Lincolnshire
8 Posts
Sign in to add your message