Welcome to our forums.

Win a holiday in Europe for up to four people with Eurocamp

This prize draw is now closed.

Essex UK

Love Eurocamp Holidays – time seems to standstill so you can enjoy spending quality time with your family/friends.

We had a holiday at a Keycamp in France back in 1995 With our younger daughter and our grandson who was 7 at the time. The caravan was perfect, spotlessly clean and everything worked! The pool was fantastic and the giant chess set created many hours of fun. We enjoyed the holiday so much that we vowed we would try Keycamp again. In March 2000 my husband had a major heart attack but by September we thought it was save to risk another foray to France. We chose Keycamp again although a different location and again everything was just perfect although we were not quite as energetic as we were the first time!

I have never had a Eurocamp holiday but I am seriously looking at the opportunities now. Looks great.

Looks like a great holiday

Devon

Sounds lovely

never been to a Eurocamp site …,new experience

It would be great to experience a camping adventure before I get too old and Eurocamp sounds like just the place to do it.

Manchester

Some years ago my ex and I had a camping holiday on the French Riviera. It had been a very wet summer but we were there at the end of the season and hit the best weather, in the 80s. We enjoyed a comfortable tent; beautiful, uncrowded beaches; great tours and fun people. When we arrived my ex discovered he had left his wallet at home!!! Strangers lent us money until his wallet was sent over. I am still friends with them and we visit each other regularly.
It was a great holiday, camping is a great experience and when everything is there for you it is so easy.

Exeter. UK.

How lovely it would be to win the holiday. I never win anything and I’m currently suffering the SAD syndrome that I’m guessing quite a few of us are.

Romford
46 Posts
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message