Welcome to our forums.

Prize Draw - 'Starry Nights in Provence' leisurely, self-guided cycling holiday courtesy of Cycling for Softies

This holiday sounds fantastic…… Would love to try Ebiking in Provence. Please count me in.

This sounds like a holiday my partner and I would love to experience. Please enter me into the prize draw. Thanks

This sounds an amazing way to see Provence although I haven’t ridden a bike for years I would give this a go

Plymouth

Having driven through this area many years ago I’d love the opportunity of cycling and exploring all the pretty villages, vineyards and beautiful countryside with a group of like-minded adventurers!

Sounds absolutely idyllic and would love the chance

Alfreton

Sounds great, we are going around Holland in Spring, the best way to see a place.

This sounds like a dream holiday…cycling-tick, beautiful countryside-tick, provence-tick, France-tick, practise my French-tick, fantastic food-tick, perfect cycling companion-tick…at least I hope so!

Would love to do this holiday in such a beautiful country.

Driving in Provence is probably a nightmare these days: I haven’t done it for many years. Cycling is something I enjoyed in the Netherlands so why not in Provence?

Would love to win this. I cycle at home but would love to do this before I’m too old to enjoy it! Would have to win it though as finances will not stretch to this x

32 Posts
Sign in to add your message