Welcome to our forums.

Fun in Normandy for up to four people with Pierre & Vacances

ooooh that sounds absolutely Tre bien (excuse spelling)

I had a French friend who I visited twice in France, it was really interesting to see how they live and be able to participate in their way of life. I would love to be able to go back to France and visit a different part of the country to explore.

Saw this today and thought ‘if only’! It would be the icing on the cake after three real estate transactions, years of family caring and a feeling of exhaustion now. We were always told our roots are deep down in Normandy and are we not all European pepperpots? Those beaches are calling me, so are the walks, the markets, the architecture and the smell of coffee and French bread. Oh to recharge those batteries on friendly shores. Thank you Silver Travel for countless opportunities. Especially this one.

Lymington

Oh my goodness this looks glorious! Although i have visited France a few times over the years, Normandy is one part of this beautiful country i’ve never had the pleasure of. What a treat it would be to spend our 22nd wedding anniversary celebrations. Thank you so much for the wonderful opportunity.

Wolverhampton

How wonderful it would be to win this prize.We watched the Tour de France on TV and the magnificence of the scenery was breathtaking.Magnefique,ooh la la.

Lincolnshire

Looks a fantastic place to stay and explore this region of France. Would love to go here with my family.

Living in Ireland we haven’t had much chance to explore France. I know it’s easy to get there by ferry from Dover. I’d love to go and see what we’ve been missing.

Love winning prizes anywhere

Would love to visit Normandy! In particular Hornfleur on the Seine estuary, with all its wonderful quaint and colourful townhouses on the harbour as well as its yummy eateries! It looks as if its straight out of a painting and I cant wait to go and explore this enchanting place one day! A fabulous prize, indeed! Very relaxing and stunning architecture.

I wonder how much France has changed since l was there in the 70’s, l went to the Loire valley in the 60’s, it was magical with all the castles,then to Paris in the 60’s, l wnted to go grape picking with my French boyfriend but decided to come back to Englad and resume my studies.

This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message