Welcome to our forums.

Win an immersive 8-day tour of Morocco for two, with G Adventures

G Adventures, me and David, on the 8 day tour of Morocco, what more would one want.

I had a little taster of Morocco a few years ago staying in a small hotel at the foot of the Atlas Mountains abjtf an hour from Marrakesh. We loved the scenery, food, culture and saw a little of the surrounding area but have always wanted to explore more. This sounds amazing!

Yorkshire

Marrakesh is in my top 10 places to visit, so this trip to Morocco would be fantastic. Thank you for the opportunity to win.

One place I’d be delighted to visit and you could guarantee I’d write a good review for Silver Travel Advisor with lots of good photographs.

Never been to fantastic country that Morocco is -always been enchanted-would really love to visit to see it’s many facets of culture and the wonderful cities.

My wife is always saying I never take her anywhere interesting, well I think this would be interesting enough for her!

sounds a fabulous place to visit

This would be amazing! I’ve always wanted to visit but my husband has never been keen – if I won it he couldn’t refuse :)

What an incredible place to visit! Fingers crossed for me.

Visited marrakech several years ago for 3 day weekend, what a wonderful place.

I BELIVE IT IS CALLING ME BACK. !!

I

This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one