Welcome to our forums.

Win an immersive 8-day tour of Morocco for two, with G Adventures

what a great opportunity to visit this magical country , I have travelled to Tunisia and Egypt but never managed to get to Morocco and I would love to and experience the customs and culture, especially now I’m on my own , what an adventure it would be .
Chorley

A Moroccan adventure would be a great way to celebrate becoming a proper ‘senior citizen’ in November. I still feel just like I did when I was 20 and this is is just the sort of trip I would have loved then and it would be great for me and my partner Dave (45 yrpears together now) to relive our youth with this exciting adventure – somewhere we have always wanted to go but never got round to visiting.

I visited Marrakesh once, briefly..it blew me away!! I would love a chance to visit Morocco again..I’ve always wanted to see Casablanca..as for riding on a camel, well I’ll try anything once…!

And it’s my birthday today would make a good present

I’ve been everywhere’s man but never been Morocco

A wonderful opportunity and I would so love to visit Morocco. I understand the very brave Emma Mhic Mhathúna is there at the moment with her children, Bless her.

One of my all-time top favourite films, ‘Casablanca’, is one I love playing again and again….just as I’d love to visit Morocco and experience its magic – from the marvels of Marrakesh and the bustling maze of the medina to the hospitality of the people and the velvety silence of the desert skies at night.

Gullane

Love the culture of Morocco, my son-in-law is Algerian and he married my daughter there, I wasn’t well enough to travel at the time so this prize would be a wonderful way of seeing a little of what I missed.

I have made a Moroccan Tagine in pottery but never been to Morocco! To walk the spice markets and taste those exotic spices would be a dream fulfilled for me. Yes please. X

Served there in the military, would love to back & see if its changed

Devon
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one