Welcome to our forums.

Win an immersive 8-day tour of Morocco for two, with G Adventures

This prize draw is now closed.

Essex UK

I thought this was already decided. Wonderful to gather it isn’t. From the Yves St Laurent garden in Marrakesh to Fez and the Atlas this is a dream of an opportunity. Lucky the couple who win.

Last Edited by JohnP at 15 Aug 15:12

We went to Marrakesh a few years back and I would love to go again now I have a feel for the place – it was quite in your face first time around. Would love to go to Casablanca – one on my bucket list

Never been to Morocco but always looks so colourful and the food and spices look wonderful. Thank you

Derby

I’ve been promising myself a trip to Morocco for about ten years. This trip would be awesome.

Morocco is on my Bucket List and it would be wonderful to Win! thank you.

Last Edited by MargeB at 28 Jul 13:19

sounds like a great adventure.

a great prize

This is an amazing prize!! What an amazing country Morocco is. The vibrancy of the colours, mixes so well with the vibrancy of life. The chance to go back there fills me with joy.

Suu
London

Would love to find a Moroccan friend I made when working in Holland. She cooked me a lamb dinner, which included prunes and apricots. She also showed me how to straighten curly hair naturally, by wrapping the hair round the head and using grips to secure. Happy memories.

Manchester
76 Posts
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one