Welcome to our forums.

Win an immersive 8-day tour of Morocco for two, with G Adventures

Never been to Morocco so this would be a great opportunity to do so. Fingers crossed

This would be such an amazing adventure. I would love to explore Morocco. It’s been on my bucket list for a while.

Manchester

This is on my “Bucket List”. Would love to ride a camel in the desert. How romantic

SG
Ross on Wye

Wow, would love to win this prize. Yes please, thank you.

Wow, what a fantastic opportunity.

This sounds amazing, seeing the real Morocco.

What a fantastic prize. Would love to win it with nights under the stars in such an interesting place.

what a great opportunity to visit this magical country , I have travelled to Tunisia and Egypt but never managed to get to Morocco and I would love to and experience the customs and culture, especially now I’m on my own , what an adventure it would be .
Chorley

A Moroccan adventure would be a great way to celebrate becoming a proper ‘senior citizen’ in November. I still feel just like I did when I was 20 and this is is just the sort of trip I would have loved then and it would be great for me and my partner Dave (45 yrpears together now) to relive our youth with this exciting adventure – somewhere we have always wanted to go but never got round to visiting.

I visited Marrakesh once, briefly..it blew me away!! I would love a chance to visit Morocco again..I’ve always wanted to see Casablanca..as for riding on a camel, well I’ll try anything once…!

53 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one