Welcome to our forums.

Win a Solos Holiday this month – 7 nights in Santorini, flight included

Santorini sounds and looks beautiful. With Solos you won’t be solo (or so low!) for long. Hears hoping I’m not as unlucky as I think I am☺

Never been to Santorini but it has been on my list for a very long time. Looks perfect for a solo traveller

SANTORINI – Looks like heaven, I would love to win this holiday.

Nuneaton

It looks a lovely tranquil place where one can still experience a piece of Greek culture

Looks so lovely and would be ideal for me to recover from a few strenuous years. Never been to Greece but always meant to go, but other things got in the way.

Kent

BEEN FOR DAY TRIPS……DIDN’T WANT TO GET ON THE FERRY BACK….

would love to go there

After years of holidaying in Spain, the Balearics and the Canaries me and my husband ‘discovered’ Greece. Now after enjoying holidays in Skiathos and Parga so far, we want to see as much of Greece as we can before we leave it too late. It is my husbands 65th birthday this year and to win a holiday to Santorini would certainly be the icing on his birthday cake

I have always dreamt of travelling to the mysterious Island of Santarini eve since I heard of its turbulent past and the legends of Atlantis – there was a fabulous documentary Atlantis – The Evidence (BBC) Dr Bettany Hughes where she laid out the ancient history of the Island, its people and the myths that surround, I would love to visit in person, the views of the island in the documentary were amazing!

Ipswich

My first experience of this beautiful island was with my late husband many years ago. Arriving at the old military airport, we had to unload our own luggage from the vehicles carrying the cases from the aircraft. It was quite an experience!

I remember the volcanic black sand, the beautiful sunsets over Thira, the Greek hospitality. Going back there after so many years would bring back all those happy memories.

To be able to enjoy the experience once again in the safe hands of Solos Holidays with like minded travellers, would be a perfect holiday for me.

This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message