Welcome to our forums.

Win a Solos Holiday this month – 7 nights in Santorini, flight included

This prize draw is now closed

Essex UK

Gosh how lovely if I won

I painted this scene as a watercolour and would love to go and see it “in the flesh”

This would be a dream come true!

This would be just what the Dr ordered!! Husband needs recuperating after his cancer treatment, this looks heavenly, thank you

Derby

Santorini has always been one of those “must visit” places. Not only did it probably destroy the Minoan civilisation but also, and concurrently, was almost certainly the cause of the parting of the red (reed) sea for Moses AND the pillar of fire that he followed to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. All because the volcano which was the [much larger] island historically, erupted.

Who wouldn’t give their eye teeth to visit such a magnificently important historical and mythological island?

Hampshire

Beautiful

Called in to Santorini for a day on a Mediterranean cruise. Would love to go again, especially to see the archaeological discoveries made since I was there. A unique island, great beauty, interesting history, Greek food and hospitality – the ingredients for a perfect solo holiday.

I travelled solo in my 20’s, 30’s and 40’s. Now in my mid 50’s – going to bite the bullet and start travelling solo again – this would be great start to my new resolution.

Since my husband died I am yet to try travelling alone. This would be the perfec way to start!

Bedfordshire
62 Posts
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message