Welcome to our forums.

Win a short break to Guernsey courtesy of GuernseyTravel.com

Would love to win this – having just read The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society and seen the film (although we realise it was mostly filmed in Devon ) has piqued our interest – keeping our fingers crossed

Yes please !

Ooooh, would love a trip to what looks like a beautiful island!

Been to Jersey many years ago, but my parents always said Guernsey was much nicer. Would love to follow in their footsteps.

We stopped off at St Peter Port last year on a cruise and our brief tour of the island gave us a great impression of the beautiful island we’d love to explore more. We bought this book for our future daughter-in-law’s birthday recently and am buying myself a copy too before my daughter and I watch the film. Really hope we’re lucky!

Reigate

Went to Guernsey twice and walked the whole island interesting places and beautiful beaches to visit as well as puffins and wildlife to see . Amazing sea food would love to go back.

Been to Jersey a few times but not for some time, have always wanted to visit Guernsey but not got round to it to date. Fingers crossed that this might be my opportunity to get there.

Always wanted to go to this beautiful island.
Fingers crossed

Called into Guernsey whilst on a cruise. We took the local bus trip around the island, highly recommended, and that has shown us what a beautiful place it is. Whoever wins the competition is in for a lovely time.

Have a grandson living in Guernsey and would love to visit him. Have been to Guernsey years ago and thought it was a beautiful place and so peaceful.

This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message