Welcome to our forums.

Win a short break to Guernsey courtesy of GuernseyTravel.com

Would love to win. Be a fabulous way to relax and take in the stunning scenery and enjoy good company and good food.

retiring this year from 46 years of driving trucks, other drivers i have spoken to say this is a great place to relax .so please can you send me there!!!!

Guernsey would be great to visit. So much incredible history.

I have never visited the Channel Islands and would love to visit Guernsey as the scenery looks fabulous and, being an artist, I would love to capture some of it on canvas – (maybe for the website). This would be a lovely (big) birthday present.

Would love to win for a well needed break!! Lxxx

Loved the book and last visited guernsey 30 years ago would love to go back

I had a lovely holiday in Jersey a few years ago. It would be lovely to visit the quieter island of Guernsey to enjoy a few days of relaxation exploring the island.

Would really like to visit and experience the island.

I know Jersey , but last went to Guernsey, camping, when I was 21, over 70 years ago. I have always thought it less commercial & built up & withavery pretty capital town of St Petersport . Also I’d love to visit Sark & the shell beach on Herm .

I went to Guernsey a couple of years ago and vowed to go back. This would be the ideal opportunity to relax, especially after a long winter when my mother died.

Lincs
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message