Welcome to our forums.

Win tickets to new musical sensation Everybody’s Talking About Jamie

Hi Ken-Baines - Congratulations - our judges enjoyed reading about your dream and we'd love to offer you two tickets to see the musical. Could you send an email please to servicesilvertraveladvisor.com to confirm acceptance and we’ll put you in touch with the organisers.

London

I was a Competitive Swimmer and my dream was to swim in the Olympics. As hard as I tried and slogged at training it wasn’t quite meant to be!! I did swim for England and Great Britain but alas never quite got to the Olympics, I can still look back with pride to what I achieved though!

Derby

I wanted to be a famous pianist. I took lessons, and so did my brother.
My brother soon mastered it, and won lots of awards. Me? Nothing!

My piano teacher said that you’ve either got it, or you haven’t. I hadn’t !! :(

I had a dream to be a famous singer. Unfortunately I can’t sing so this was never going to become a reality!

To be a successful artist. Didn’t work out that way.

When I was 16 I had never been abroad and my dream was to travel in the future. With no school qualifications and coming from a rather poor family this seemed like a pipe dream but I actually managed, in later life, to get a job that sent me all over the world! I have also visited numerous countries for holidays and to date, I have probably visited about 60 countries! Dreams can come true!

To own two donkeys in my own field.

To get a job that made a difference in the world, sadly my job was/is pretty mediocre.

I was 16 in 1966 and my dream was that England would win the World Cup. And they did to my delight. I have had the same dream every 4 years since then but my dream has never come true again! maybe next year in Russia. I can only dream. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Astronaut

Bassett
12 Posts
Sign in to add your message