Welcome to our forums.

Win a week for 4 people in France with Pierre et Vacances - Sept 2017 Competition

Looks a perfect place to celebrate my 70th next year!

Manchester

Never been to France but t looks an amazing place would love to try if lucky enough to win.

Would love to win this great competition in time to celebrate our Golden Wedding anniversary on the beautiful Cote d’Or with its beautiful countryside, delicious wine – and of course such an appropriate name.

What a lovely holiday, we are getting a little beyond camping so a holiday home would be great. Patriciamichael

I used to own a mobile home about 28 years ago in Argeles. I adored that area and would one day love to go back there. When I was a child my family travelled all over France (camping) and I vividly remember a place on the south west coast called Hossegor. It was very beautiful, and I would love to go back there too.

Last visit to France was as a prizewinner: just wonderful to think it could happen again. Where to go is the problem: so many lovely places.

Would love to win this super holiday – fingers crossed

Never been to France and the opportunity to be close to nature really thrills me.

My husband, Peter has a 70th birthday very soon! What a wonderful place to celebrate! We haven’t been to France for several years but still think fondly of the lovely generous people we met then!

Worcestershire

I would so LOVE to take my Husband on this trip for a Romantic break to celebrate our very special Wedding Anniversary. XX

Sign in to add your message