Welcome to our forums.

Win a midweek break for two to Thessaloniki

Would love a relaxing mid-week break here – so much to see and do!

We lived in Corfu for about a year almost thirty years ago. When we went to Halkidiki on holiday we hired a car and decided to go through Thessaloniki to Pelas. I was navigating for my husband and faced with five lanes of traffic I was unsure of which lane he should take. Two Greeks on a motorbike passed us and the driver yelled in Greek," Make up your mind if you are going right or left." They saw me with the map and also the rental plates on the car and rightly thought that we were tourists. However my husband yelled some choice words back at them in Greek and the pillion passenger nearly fell off his bike laughing! I would like to go back to Thessaloniki to explore it as we only drove through and got out as quickly as we could!

Never been to Greece – full stop! Would love to give it a whirl.

Wonderful prize, would love to visit this fascinating place, I have read Victoria Hislop’s book The Thread and want to go here so much.

Glasgow

Just what the doctor ordered!

My husband and I would be thrilled to win such a fantastic prize.

Would love a short break to rechagre our batteries and see Greece ……Thank you

I have never been and would love to go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have been to Greece but never with my husband. It would be lovely to celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary there, thanks.

What a lovely giveaway, me and my husband Gary will be celebrating our 34th wedding anniversary this year, we love the Greek Islands and have been to many, the first being Corfu for our honeymoon, we have never been to Thessaloniki, we would love to visit, fingers crossed, Thank You so much for the chance x
Sign in to add your message