Welcome to our forums.

Win a wonderful week in the Lake District with Chapters Experience Holidays

This would be an amazing prize to win, please let it be me. Love the lake district it’s so beautiful

Welcome @CheshireCat and @johnmarg to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Hope the recovery is going well johnmarg

Essex UK
recovering from knee replacement op…..would be just the ticket.

I have not been to The Lakes since the 1980’s when we lived up in Durham.

I now live on the south coast, so it is a long way to go for a visit. I lost my husband to cancer just 3 years ago and am now keen to visit old haunts, like the Lake District and walk amongst the wonderful scenery.

Welcome @luckydolphinlady and @RayStA to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I’m in something of a similar situation to ‘brownow’. My partner is disabled and I am usually limited to parking her on a bench somewhere whilst I go on a shortish walk. Always come back to find her with new acquaintances.
It would be great to reacquaint myself with the Lake District.

Hertfordshire

What a fabulous prize!!!!! Thanks :) Love the lakes and walking the fells.

I visited the Lake District so many years ago, I can’t remember when. Would love to take my hubby to show him all the lovely things I’ve been saying about it!

Looks like a wonderful place to stay. I’d love a holiday at a hotel that would feed me and generally pamper me! You!

Welcome @Brizzle @rosgrech and @aliwat to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK
Sign in to add your message