Welcome to our forums.

Win a wonderful week in the Lake District with Chapters Experience Holidays

Its somewhere we’ve not been for many a year, must make the effort to return at some point in the future….

Bedford

sounds great!

Great photo @lizz

Essex UK

We stopped very briefly a few years ago and vowed to go back and explore and give this beautiful area the time it deserves! what a wonderful competition.

It is one of my favourite places

Congleton

Welcome @Gerald-Thomas @Penguin1 and @Derek-78 to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I love walking and my first ever walking holiday was in the Lake District 60 years ago and I would love to be with other single travellers

I would love to walk in the lake district again,It is 30 years since I experienced striding edge but i expect this holiday would be less demanding

FAB HOLIDAY,I WANT TO WIN IT.

what a brilliant holiday destination. Good luck everyone!

The Lake District never lets you down, no matter what time of year, come rain, sun or snow, there is always a breath taking scenery around every corner.
There is also something to see and do for every age, both young and old.

I have not been for a while, but would love to go back, as I still have fond memories from last time.

Sign in to add your message