Welcome to our forums.

Win a wonderful week in the Lake District with Chapters Experience Holidays

Never spent any time in Lake district – might have to add that to the list of places I’ve not visited yet….

Bedford

That would suit me fine, as I love the Lake District! love to win the holiday….

Just LOVE the Lake District because of the beauty of the area and all the different activities that are available there. The prize at Hassnass is my idea of heaven….

Went to lake district about 5 years ago promised myself i would go back.

essex

I would love to go toLake District. It’s amazing and beautiful scenery.not been there for over 35 years. Thank you for the chance. X

Welcome @Tigerburt to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

Wow sounds fab ,really need a break .

such a wonderful prize and is on my bucket list!

Welcome @sheenae and @hengis to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

an awesome prize. Coming from Scotland I have always considered the Lake District a wee bit of Scotland which got misplaced. As a fairly recent single this holiday seems tailor made for me With the opportunity to meet others in a similar position .

48 Posts
Sign in to add your message