Welcome to our forums.

Win a holiday for two to Croatia

Well thank you but Croatia is, I fancy, always worth a mention even if there is no chance if winning anything

This holiday prize was for last year, so theer’s no point in posting @NedtheRed or @LindaB

Its a beautiful country would love to go back.

That sounds wonderful, Croatia is reputed to be lovely

Sounds purse to to me.

Sutton coldfield

Stopped off in Dubrovnik off a cruise once. Fabulous place, so unspoiled. Be sure to try the local wine which is amazing and not currently exported.

Well that’s another competition closed but there is another equally brilliant competition this month to Win a 7-night Rhine river cruise for two with AmaWaterways HERE

Essex UK

fionchtw wrote:

Croatia is looking quite favourable. I don’t know anyone who has been there so would appreciate info on areas worth visiting which are suitable for someone with limited mobility

A lot of the areas we visited in Croatia have cobbled or tiled flooring (sometimes slippery when wet), narrow streets and steps/hills to navigate @fionchtw . Depending on the nature of your “limited mobility” it may be worth you contacting a company like Enable Holiday http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/partner/892 to discuss your holiday (although I’m not clear if Enable go to Croatia).

Essex UK

Welcome @mjtindall @forestheather @Mary-D @stcuthbert @mr.ling @Moonraker @RCORMACKCORMACK @Jonnyro5 @butterfly42 @Floribunda @Arabesque @BobandSmiffy @dollshouse @Lynnda-Robson and @Tabbaz to our Silver Travel Forum – we hope that you enjoy being part of our friendly group of Silver Travellers. Please feel free to contact one of the moderators if you have any queries about using the Forum.

Essex UK

I was lucky enough to sail in the Adriatic a fair few years ago – Such beautiful bays and Islands on accessible by boat – Now I would love the opportunity to explore inland and not just the coast…. The national parks are spectacular

129 Posts
This thread is locked. This means you can't add a response.
Sign in to add your message