Welcome to our forums.

Win a no-fly cruise for two with Noble Caledonia worth over £6,000

It sounds so much nicer than cruising on one of the huge cruise liners. Lovely locations too. I love visiting small islands, and this sounds perfect.

Sounds like a perfect holiday experience to me…I have no desire to fight my way through airport queues and so forth…a cruise like this ticks all the right boxes and supports tourism in some of our loveliest ‘home grown’ destinations. I’d be thrilled to bits to win!

Can’t think of a nicer way to see around the UK without having to pack and unpack

West-Country-Girl wrote 11:11 17-Jul-15 #19
I’ve never been on a cruise or to the Channel Islands so this would be a great opportunity to experience both. I also like the idea that it is a small cruise ship so this might get me into cruising yet :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, and your first post.

Lets hope you are the lucky one then You should try them both, spoil yourself on a cruise and at least visit the Channel Islands once (Jersey is my favourite) you can even take the ship there and combine the two together….

David

Bedford

I’ve never been on a cruise or to the Channel Islands so this would be a great opportunity to experience both. I also like the idea that it is a small cruise ship so this might get me into cruising yet :)

I’ve just read Gazebo’s review of a similar trip, and share the excitement expressed by everyone here at this super prize. So thanks, Coolonespa, for reminding us all how to increase our chances of winning. And good luck everyone!

Gullane

This is an amazing prize that would create wonderful memories for whoever won! (can’t help but hope it’s me!!!)
good luck everyone.

“Fossil wrote 21:28 12-Jul-15 #14
Wouldn’t mind winning it either. :)”

………and that goes for me too

David

Bedford

Would love to win this cruise, it would be the perfect way to celebrate our wedding anniversary in May. I have been to Jersey and have wanted to visit the other islands ever since. Now I have the time I might manage to do it.

Wouldn’t mind winning it either. :)

London
Sign in to add your message