Welcome to our forums.

June 2015 prize

heres hoping I can be lucky and actually win one of these free contests.

Thank you for your prompt and courteous reply, much appreciated.

One day I will win one of these amazing prizes !!

We are on the case!

We had a huge entry for the June prize draws and we are going through all the entries..

We should have the daily voucher winners published on the site early next week, and will announce the main prize winners around the 12th – it always takes a little while to contact people and we have to wait until they have accepted the prize (believe it or not some don’t!) until we can publish their details on the site and in the newsletter.

It is a great prize for July – very special and Noble Caledonia is a wonderful company to cruise with (there’s a 5% discount for Silver Travellers too!).

Debbie

London

Any idea when this will be judged, and the daily prizes for June ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Amazing prize for July, astounded !!

We love Forest Holidays, although we’ve only ever stayed at the Cropton one, in N. Yorks, but we went to see the one in the Trossachs, and thought it was super.
Mt nephews and families also go to the Cropton one, sometimes taking their parents and they love it.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Super Prizes!

North Northumberland

Great prizes as always.

You can read about the fun I had on a Canvas Holiday HERE

Essex UK

Getting back to nature – win a Forest Holidays short break or a voucher for Canvas Holidays.
And there are M&S vouchers for the best review each day too. Brilliant.
http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/blog/prizes/win-a-prize-this-month-and-get-back-to-nature

8 Posts
Sign in to add your message