The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Our 5,000th Review

I visited Israel in 1973 – a magical place!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

I was sent a fascinating book on Isreal, a country we know nothing about. I’ve enjoyed reading about places which were just Biblical names.

ESW
Lincolnshire

I’ve just added this comment to the 5,000th review:
A worthy review to mark the 5,000th review on the site. As always an interesting read ESW & another impressive addition to your vast collection of reviews & blogs on this site. Thank you.

Last Edited by unknown at 23 Apr 07:32
Essex UK

Well done and congratulations Eleanor

Northumberland

Thank you Alan, for those kind words. They are appreciated.

ESW
Lincolnshire

And we love reading it Eleanor.

Last Edited by unknown at 23 Apr 08:05
London

I’ve kept a diary for years. I travel with a notebook in my pocket and make notes on places as we move around. I also do a lot of reading up before a holiday. Many of the places we visit are off the usual tourist beat and there isn’t a lot of information about them in the books or on the web. Having found/got the information, I like to share it through Silver Travel.

Last Edited by unknown at 23 Apr 07:25
ESW
Lincolnshire

At this rate ESW will hit the 1,000th review of her own soon. I don’t know how you do it Eleanor but you have my full admiration.

Last Edited by unknown at 23 Apr 06:39
London

This is the review which tipped the scale ,entitled:

Not a lot to see, admire from the outside!

http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/Revi … ductReview

A nice surprise in the post to you today – a small token of our appreciation for all your contributions.

Debbie

Last Edited by unknown at 23 Apr 00:07
London

Congratulations in abundance O Eleanor !

Wakefield, West Yorks.
16 Posts
Sign in to add your message