The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Deletion needed.

Many thanks for pointing this out. This prize was given much earlier this year when we had not a clue as to what was to become such awful headline news just a few months later. In fact, at the time, we were pretty pleased to have secured a signed copy…. if only we had known.

In our November newsletter, we are offering another chance to win a copy of this book as part of our Great Winter Walks feature. This time we will ask the author, Paul Brown, to sign it. It is a wonderful book about a 104 mile walk from Leeds to Scarborough.

http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/inde … StarWriter

Debbie

London

As a newbie to this great site I’ve been delving into the fantastic prizes some of you "long termers" have won. You lucky, lucky people

I came across one successful entrant who maybe retrospectively finds her prize to be not quite the scoop it was at the time:

•Heather Sheppard from Croydon won a copy of The White Rose Way, by Paul Brown, and signed by the late great Sir Jimmy Savile.

Late but maybe not so great. I’d always stand up for a person who isn’t here to defend themself. But the evidence here does seem overwhelming.

2 Posts
Sign in to add your message