Welcome to our forums.

Stan's a Winner.....times two.

Mm, that makes two two times winners, yourself and Grey Wolf, I hope your not going to make this a habit, we can’t have the same people winning all the time Mr Deasy

Its all in the luck of the draw as they say……Congratulations anyway Stan……I’m sure you will put it to good use…..Bottle of plonk from your local M&S superstore no doubt……

Regards……..David

The fact that people have won twice just goes to show that the system of selection is random and fair. Having said that, I have never won!!!!

A Cruise Ship Somewhere

Well done Stan. Treat Mrs.Stan Deasy to a meal for 2 with a bottle of wine from M&S.

London

This is where you need to go and enter then Grey Wolf….

http://www.silvertraveladvisor.com/blog/prizes/win-a-2-500-mediterranean-cruise-and-daily-prizes-too

Go on….I dare you – win it……

Bedford

Well done Stan…and oh no, Barrowman I ’m aiming for the hat trick…won two books so far…Cruise Would be nice !

Wakefield, West Yorks.

Mm, that makes two two times winners, yourself and Grey Wolf, I hope your not going to make this a habit, we can’t have the same people winning all the time Mr Deasy

Its all in the luck of the draw as they say……Congratulations anyway Stan……I’m sure you will put it to good use…..Bottle of plonk from your local M&S superstore no doubt……

Regards……..David

Bedford

Just when I was feeling low,with the onset of dark nights, suffering from the Pre-cruise blues, questioning if my relationship was working,and fretting over my pension providers financial health, worrying how my youngest would get on the housebuying ladder,and wondering when this back pain will ease..a fairy arrived! The Silver Travel Fairy visited my inbox this morning and told me that it had left a £10 Marks and Spencer voucher under my cyber-pillow. I have won the September prize, and this is the second time, so hope is springing eternal.
I may have to start declaring these prizes as unearned income. Thank you Silver Travel for lifting me from the Abyss of Gloom

6 Posts
Sign in to add your message