The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

August prize - advance preview

Can I have a go if I use another name?

Yes- try "Ammonite"
Jo.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Can I have a go if I use another name?

London

Wow!! what a corker of a prize! the Danube no less I expect there will be great interest in this one.CG

Well, I wish I could say that you could enter by sending in a recording of your singing!

It’s the usual 4 ways to enter (new members can register; existing members can write a review, start a new topic on the Forum, or recommend a friend to Silver Travel Advisor).

Good luck!

Oh come on Debbie, just as a once off give him an entry for a sound clip on the forum. Perhaps the entry is only allowed if we all give a rating on the vocals of 5/10 or above. Be like STA does The Voice

Seriously though, another great prize.

Essex UK

Debbie, they get better and better…

ESW
Lincolnshire

Fabulous prize. Just wish I was eligible to enter.

London

Well, I wish I could say that you could enter by sending in a recording of your singing!

It’s the usual 4 ways to enter (new members can register; existing members can write a review, start a new topic on the Forum, or recommend a friend to Silver Travel Advisor).

Good luck!

London

How do we enter ?

I do so love Strauss’ Blue Danube (popularised by Kubrick’s "2001") and am oft to be heard singing it in the bath…

Wakefield, West Yorks.

You saw it here first:

We have a fabulous prize for August which goes live on the main site next week; it’s a cruise for 2 people along the Danube with Noble Caledonia. Worth £4,000!

We have had an amazing response for our July 5 star Budapest prize with more entries than ever. The winner will be announced in mid August.

Debbie

London
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one