Welcome to our forums.

August prize - advance preview

Can I have a go if I use another name?

Yes- try "Ammonite"
Jo.

Nr. Seascale, Cumbria

Can I have a go if I use another name?

London

Wow!! what a corker of a prize! the Danube no less I expect there will be great interest in this one.CG

Well, I wish I could say that you could enter by sending in a recording of your singing!

It’s the usual 4 ways to enter (new members can register; existing members can write a review, start a new topic on the Forum, or recommend a friend to Silver Travel Advisor).

Good luck!

Oh come on Debbie, just as a once off give him an entry for a sound clip on the forum. Perhaps the entry is only allowed if we all give a rating on the vocals of 5/10 or above. Be like STA does The Voice

Seriously though, another great prize.

Essex UK

Debbie, they get better and better…

ESW
Lincolnshire

Fabulous prize. Just wish I was eligible to enter.

London

Well, I wish I could say that you could enter by sending in a recording of your singing!

It’s the usual 4 ways to enter (new members can register; existing members can write a review, start a new topic on the Forum, or recommend a friend to Silver Travel Advisor).

Good luck!

London

How do we enter ?

I do so love Strauss’ Blue Danube (popularised by Kubrick’s "2001") and am oft to be heard singing it in the bath…

Wakefield, West Yorks.

You saw it here first:

We have a fabulous prize for August which goes live on the main site next week; it’s a cruise for 2 people along the Danube with Noble Caledonia. Worth £4,000!

We have had an amazing response for our July 5 star Budapest prize with more entries than ever. The winner will be announced in mid August.

Debbie

London
9 Posts
Sign in to add your message

Threads possibly related to this one