The Silver Travel Forum – important update

Our Forum is now only available to read rather than to contribute to discussions. You can still access all threads, but you will no longer be able to add your own comments. If you would like to write a review instead, please click here.

If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]

Pilot's eye view of Budapest

10 Posts

Worked for me, great quality shots from the cockpit, is there anymore like this?

Instead of paying for extra leg room its a shame you couldn’t pay to sit with the pilot during the landing. I’d don’t think it’ll be long before a lot of planes will be showing the landing on the seat back screens.

Essex UK

Just tried it again, and it worked for me this time. Thanks.

Last Edited by unknown at 10 Jul 07:32
Last Edited by unknown at 09 Jul 20:08
Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
(Would love film of a pilot’s view when flying into Kathmandu … it’s a very narrow flight path through the mountains, with a few interesting interruptions from the wind!!)

Try this one going into Paro airport in Bhutan….

The plane flies in over the Himalayas with views of Everest. The plane follws the river valley through the hills. You almost feel you can touch the mountain sides as they speed past the window.

You really must get there, Jo.

ESW
Lincolnshire

Great views from the cockpit- but it must have been noisy on the ground!!

(Would love film of a pilot’s view when flying into Kathmandu … it’s a very narrow flight path through the mountains, with a few interesting interruptions from the wind!!)

And its working for me too.

With a cloud bank like that I’m glad I’m not a pilot, It was nerve racking enough sitting here watching it….

Bedford

Yep working for me too. Great views.

Essex UK

I’ve just tried it again, and it’s working perfectly for me…

Last Edited by unknown at 09 Jul 17:54
ESW
Lincolnshire

Oh, no, they’re aren’t! Tried to access this 3 times, and when I click on the arrow to start the video, the whole picture disappears!

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain
ESW
Lincolnshire
10 Posts
Sign in to add your message