Welcome to our forums.

Merry Christmas

But you don’t want to hear about it now do you? See you next week.

hi riversiderouge. are you recovered? i was so pleased to hear you’d won the auction and got such a bargain, i feel ready to hear about the cruise whenever you’re ready to “tell all” … and it is “next week” now …

Last Edited by pink at 30 Dec 23:49

Fossil wrote:

Only a few hours to go before the real celebration begins. Time to remember that there are people in the world who are not as fortunate as ourselves. Years ago when I was young enough to be in Round Table I, like the other Tablers used to arrive at the local ‘Meals on Wheels’ centre on Christmas Morning and collect a number of meals for delivering to the less fortunate. Added to the usual meal were ‘extras’ supplied by the Table hopefully helping these people to have a better day. I always enjoyed doing it despite one year an elderly gentleman telling me I was 10 minutes lat

A timely reminder, Alan – thank you

Albox, Costa Almeria, Spain

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

……..David

Bedford

Hello fellow travellers. Just got back from a 13 night cruise, courtesy of an auction on Silvertraveladvisor and Fred Olsen. But you don’t want to hear about it now do you? See you next week. Happy Xmas and all the best for next year.

Bishop Auckland

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum.

North Northumberland

Only a few hours to go before the real celebration begins. Time to remember that there are people in the world who are not as fortunate as ourselves. Years ago when I was young enough to be in Round Table I, like the other Tablers used to arrive at the local ‘Meals on Wheels’ centre on Christmas Morning and collect a number of meals for delivering to the less fortunate. Added to the usual meal were ‘extras’ supplied by the Table hopefully helping these people to have a better day. I always enjoyed doing it despite one year an elderly gentleman telling me I was 10 minutes late with his dinner.
I know that there are people on this forum who will be struggling with tomorrow and to them I say, We are thinking of you and your in our prayers.
Thats it from me, Happy Christmas to you all.
Alan

London

Ha Ha nice one @pink and no don’t make the pics smaller please, love the full screen effect, brings life and colour to the Forum. Have a great one.

Essex UK

depending on when you next have a quiet moment and choose to log on

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :-)

HAPPY BOXING DAY EVERYONE :-)

HAPPY POST-BOXING DAY EVERYONE :-)

__HAPPY CHRISTMAS-ISH EVERYONE __ :-)

nb: the tree and poinsettia are in the westminster hall in the palace of westminster

HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE EVERYONE :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE :-)

note to self: resolution for the new year: learn to make photos smaller!!

Last Edited by pink at 24 Dec 12:21

Enjoyed that. Virtual snow is all I want for Christmas.

Wigan

That was fun – a great diversion before I tackle the lists!

16 Posts
Sign in to add your message