Welcome to our forums.

Merry Christmas.

You’re not on your own there. I wonder how long it will take before people look confused when you mention Woolworths.

Essex UK

In Moroccan souks it used to be "Marks & Spencers at Woolworth’s prices" that was called out…..
oops, I’m showing my age again!

Last Edited by unknown at 12 Sep 11:16

Merry Christmas to everyone

Last Edited by unknown at 12 Sep 11:13
Me too!
It made me giggle as I walked along the street – I don’t do that very often!

There are times when someones wit just shines out & makes you giggle. In a turkish market most vendors were saying much the same….no hassle…..Turkish Primark. One guy had a sign at his stall that said "Cheaper than shoplifting". Very chuckle worthy.

Essex UK
I saw this sign today and thought I would ‘borrow’ it as a Christmas Greeting to everyone associated with STA:

"Be Naughty – Save Santa A Trip!"

Love it.

Last Edited by unknown at 12 Sep 08:38
London

Me too!
It made me giggle as I walked along the street – I don’t do that very often!

I saw this sign today and thought I would ‘borrow’ it as a Christmas Greeting to everyone associated with STA:

Love it

Essex UK

To all our forum members from myself and Mrs Barrowman.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each
other, what more could anyone want….

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015 to you all….

Bedford

Last Edited by unknown at 12 Sep 00:20

Thank you Pam. I’d like to with you and all the Forum members the very best Christmas and a healthy & happy 2015.

Last Edited by unknown at 11 Sep 23:33
Essex UK
13 Posts
Sign in to add your message