Welcome to our forums.

JUST SAY HI........

Just to bump this up to the first page…..

With the amount of folk browsing (29 at the moment) its a shame some don’t come on in and join in on this the Silver Travel Advisor Forum, its fun, its friendly and we can all something new from each other…

Why not register now and join in………Its FREE.

Bedford
Just saying hello.
Not long back from a lovely holiday in Prague where my husband is working. I’d just like to say ‘Typical, when I go away for a bit of sun, we have a heat wave at home !!!!’

Welcome back from Prague. I loved Prague when we went there for a long weekend but lost half the time with a 24 hour bug, so its on the list for a return visit.
Didn’t know where Carnmoney was, so looked it up….County Antrim. Well I’ve learnt something today.

Essex UK

Hi knitnut, welcome back to the UK. It looks as if the heatwave is over for the time being. At least it has been a better summer than last year.

London

Just saying hello.
Not long back from a lovely holiday in Prague where my husband is working. I’d just like to say ‘Typical, when I go away for a bit of sun, we have a heat wave at home !!!!’

Carnmoney

Saying ‘Hi’ is a good place to start on the forum as you get a response which is welcoming and encouraging.

London

Some of our newer members have said hi, so that’s great.

Essex UK

It’s like I always said Fossil , we live in the age of the trolling lurker…safe in the shadows they voyeur, in unspoken silence, like those Moorlocks in the original "Time Machine" film…quite gives me the pip.

Wakefield, West Yorks.

This has disappeared into the depths of the forum. Now we’ve hit 500 members, it seems worth bumping this up the list.

To all our new member, please drop in and say ‘HI’ to us! We are a welcoming bunch and we’d love to hear from you.

ESW
Lincolnshire

Just bumping this up the top of the list again as we have had a few new members recently.

Any guests or new members that haven’t made their first post yet, your very welcome to just drop in and just say ‘Hi’ ……..We know your out there.

Bedford

Yes….why not just say Hi.

Essex UK
44 Posts
Sign in to add your message