22) Seems from the spelling it could be Portuguese, so I’ll guess Brazil
23) Vanity Fair – love that bok!
24) Niagara Falls – been there, done that.
22) I’m clueless on motor sport but by the name I would guess Italian?
23) Vanity Fair
24 Niagara Falls?
Maths is not my strong point but as a pyramid has a square base, it should be 4 × 220
From my school days I thought the base counted as a side?
19) 880m (Maths is not my strong point but as a pyramid has a square base, it should be 4 × 220).
21) Coronation ceremony
19) 880 m
I think I know these so here we go.
Jaguar (I think, could be the Puma)
Without resorting to Google
Well done everyone for not resorting to Google
Just 1 out of 3 today Carole. Wasn’t it his Dad that was the photographer?
16) Helium (I can’t speak highly enough of it!).
17) Furniture designer
2 out of 3 for you today but a bonus point for comedy value
Furniture maker (had a shop on one of the areas I worked)
Alan was our top quizzer today with the full 3 correct, well done.